- ✅【Compatibility】BDFHYK 3" front and 2" rear leveling lift kit compatible with 2007-2022 Silverado 2WD 4WD; 2007-2022 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD. This set will raise the front of the truck by 3" and the rear of the truck by 2". Please make sure the size and compatible models when you purchase.
- ✅【Function】Improves the look of your vehicle and provides additional fender clearance for larger tires and wheels. With your truck's newly added height, your undercarriage will be a lot safer from damaging road obstacles. Note: The thickness of the leveling Lift Kit is 2", it will raise your truck by 2 inches at the rear and 3 inches at the front. This is due to suspension geometry, the ratio of the front lifting height to the thickness of the lift kit is not 1:1.
- ✅【Material】Strut lift spacers are CNC precision machined out of forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, the adapter specially powder black coated for a great look that will offer better corrosion resistance and last the life. 12.9 grade solid bolts extremely strong and durable without compressing or warping over time.
- ✅【Installation】Bolt-on installation, convenient and easy. No disassembling strut coils assemblies and drilling, just install the leveling kit go on the top of the strut and fix it whit bolt.
- ✅【Product Use】Generally, the car is not completely flat when driving on the road. Front lift kits are to raise the factory rake of your vehicle, make the front and rear of the car level. Increase the distance between the frame and the ground, make the vehicle look more perfect and cool. But it will never lessen your comfort level, making you more relaxed and enjoyable driving.
Repalcement for Sil-verado & GMC Sierra 3" Front and 2" Rear Leveling Lift Kit
FRONT LIFT SPACERS*2
The thickness: 2 inch
The lift height: 3 inch
REAR LIFT BLOCKS*2
The thickness: 2 inch
The lift height: 2 inch
U-BOLT*4, LUG MUTS
- Compatible with 2007-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD 4WD;
- Compatible with 2007-2022 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD.
- 6061-T6 Forged Aluminum billet
- 12.9 High Strengh Bolts
- CNC Precision machining
- Extremely strong and durable
- Increase the ground clearance
- Make the front and rear of the truck level
- Spacer thickness to lift height, not 1:1 ratio. Due to the suspension geometry, the thickness of the spacer itself is not equal to the height dimension of the front of the car that needs to be leveled.
- For example, your car needs to be leveled at a height of 3 inches, but the actual product that arrives is only 2 inches thick.
Leveling Kit Installation Note:
- Keep the bolts aligned with the strut tower holes.
- Take special care not to damage the ball joint and tie rod end rubber boot.
- Alignment after install is a must, this will prevent any wobble and vibration from occurring.
- Poor handling abnormal braking excessive tire tread wear now.
- IMPORTANT NOTES: Always wear safety glasses when using power tools.
| Brand || BDFHYK || BDFHYK || BDFHYK |
| Fit Model || Silverado 1500; GMC Sierra 1500 || Ford F150 2WD / 4WD || Toyota Tacoma 4WD |
| Fit Year || 2007-2022 || 2004-2022 || 2005-2022 |
| Color || Black || Black || Black |
You can add, text, html, images and videos as well to the tab from product settings area