【Ultra HD 4K+2K Dual Dash Cam】 With the 3 inch IPS screen, the dual dash cam records front at 4K(3840x2160P@30fps) and rear at 2K(2560*1440@30fps), which provides crystal clear video quality to read license plates during day and night and powerful evidence in case of car accidents, giving you peace of mind when driving. 【Super Night Vision】 Equipped with high resolution CMOS sensor and...
1. The dash cam Doesn't support WIFI (Not Wireless), which cannot connect it with Phone.
2. If the rear camera cable is short, please refer to 10ft extension cable (ASIN: B09DNTTZQN), or find us to get it.
3. Please Format Micro SD card on the camera itself when you first insert it into the camera even if you have formatted it on computer or use a new brand card. After you did it, the dash cam will release the tips (not prompt you to format the card)and get to recording.
4. Choose the high speed brand card (U1 & Class 10 or Above), the dash cam supports Max 256GB card, one 64GB card (U3) is included. Tips: only Class 10 is Not Supported.
5. Recommends to re-format the memory card from time to time anyway to keep it working right.
6. Equipped with built-in Lithium battery, please use the car charger that plugs into cigarette lighter to charge the camera, which allows the dash cam to turn on and off upon starting and turning off the vehicle (along with your car).
7. When connect camera to computer via USB cable, please access setup menu “USB Mode” , choose “USB Storage” to view the files of micro SD card on computer. Or directly use the Supplied Card Reader to read the card.
8. Please Turn Off Screen Saver if you wantthe screen stays on and see whats being recorded.
9. The rear camera is Mirror Image, please turn off "Mirror Image" in the setup menu of camera if needed.
10. The rear camera is Not wireless, which requires a wire to be installed through the rear of the car.
11. Because of the 4K video codec is different to others, please download VLC Player or PotPlayer in case the video playback goes wrong.
12. GILAYGROW is dedicated to provide professional help, please don't hesitate to find us if you need any help.
Crisp 4K + 2K Dual Recording
Simultaneously recording front and rear roads at 4K + 2K resolution, it makes license plates and street signs easier to read. What it did catch was beautiful scenery along the way and give you more confidence driving with it on crazy roads and drivers. Tips: Our dash cam allows to snap a photo when recording with a quick press of a button.
View Recorded Video
Remove the micro SD card from the dash camera and put it in the supplied SD card reader, then plug the card reader into computer and view the file recorded by dash cam. Or attach the supplied USB cable to the camera and computer then access the setup menu of camera “USB Mode” to choose “USB Storage”.
Parking Monitor Mode
This dual dash cam has a sufficient built-in battery to operate for 10-15 minutes without constant power cigarette lighter port from the car, it enables the camera to provide a parking mode which turns on to record every 30s video clip if the car is bumped or shaken while parked. Tips: Support to hardwire the camera to your car's fuse box if needed.
Operation menus are easy to navigate and set. Install the 3” IPS front dash cam behind rear view mirror, which makes a nice compact design to alleviate obstruction of your view while driving. Route the 18ft rear camera cable under the trim of car to connect the rear dash cam. Clean the windshield and camera lens with window cleaner or alcohol to get better video.
Tips: Lock bracket to fix the suction cup mount for better adhesion.
The dual dash cam comes with mini USB cigarette lighter power supply, which have additional USB port to charge your phone.
Tips: It always have to stay plugged into the cigarette lighter.
The wide angle of the 170° front and 140°rear captures a wide variety of what’s in front and rear of you, so you will have a high resolution recording of what transpired, including road signs, license plate numbers and signal lights. In case of an accident, it will be a case of everyone having available an impartial recording of exactly what caused the accident.
Tips: You can swivel the suction cup mount to adjust the angle of camera lens.