【3 Channel Dash Cam】Three Channel Front & Cabin & Rear Camera to record front, inside cabin and road back simultaneously at 1440P+1080P+1080P at 30fps, The front camera recording video at 2560x1440P and the interior facing and rear back-up camera both shooting at 1920x1080P. The front camera can seamlessly record up to 4K when use alone, clearly capture license plates and...
Why Choose AZDOME M550 4K Dash Camera?
●Higher Resolution,Super Night Vision-Equipped with High-performance Novatek NT96670 Processor and GC4653 & Sony IMX307 & GC2053 Ultra-low light capture sensor, F1.8 Large Aperture,6-Glass Lens, can record high quality videos up to a resolution of front 2160P (UltraHD)+ rear 1080P(FHD), 3 Channel：Front 1440P+Cabin 1080P(FHD)+rear 1080P(FHD)，and capture images of your journey with greater clarity during day or night.
●3 Channel Recording, Wider Angle view-AZDOME Front Inside Rear 3 Way Triple Car Cameras with 150°+150°+150°FOV Viewing Angle reduce blind area, provide you a wider field of vision effectively.
●Built-In WiFi & GPS- Easily access videos with App (IOS/Android available), provides a convenient way to view, download, share the footage. GPS will track the vehicle’s driving route, speed, and other information of every journey.
●We prepare AZDOME 64GB SD card for each M550 car dash cam.
●Reliable -We provide 100% satisfactory support. If you need any help about the camera(issues, questions, or concerns), please feel free to reach us. We provide 1 to 1 service/support. Besides, We are constantly improving our products through firmware updates.
1. No battery, it is built in Super Capacitor (Only has 1 mAh Lithium Metal Battery used to memory time). Please always connect Dash Cam to external power while it is in use, the output current needs to reach 2.5A.
2. Every AZDOME 3 channel dash cam comes with an original AZDOME 64GB SD card in the packaging as gift. Class 10, U3, A2 Speed SD Card for 3 channel dashcam is required. Max Support: 256GB. Be sure to format your SD card with your dash cam for the first time use.
3. Note that we recommend using AZDOME SD cards for optimal performance. Using third party SD cards can affect dashcam's performance and in some cases, force the dashcam to reboot randomly during recording. Be sure to format your SD card with your dash cam for the first time use.
4. For Apple iOS Phone, Connect to APP by WiFi, Open the AZDOME APP to click Check Real-time Video → click Set of this prompt of IOS system → set Wireless Data to WLAN, Turn off Mobile Data directly.
5. Wifi feature: The WiFi range of M550 is 10 FT from the dash cam. M550 dashcam is NOT a cloud dash cam, which all dash cams work like this, you can't view your videos remotely away from more than 10 FT from your car. To utilize the WiFi feature, you will need to stay within the 10FT range from your AZDOME M550 Dash Cam. Like your home WiFi, you don't get a WiFi signal outside your home, the same way the WiFi range for this tiny device is 10 FT.
6. If the Cabin/Interior camera is not in box, please con-tact our support team. we would resend you ASAP.
AZDOME specializes in providing smart car electronics & visual perceptual solution for car-lovers.
3 Channel AZDOME M550
AZDOME M550 3 channel dash cam means that there are 3 cameras that are all part of one dash cam system, that simultaneously record and share the same memory card.
Good for Uber, Lyft and other rideshare type services who want to record their passengers and still have the full front and back coverage of a typical dual dash cam setup.
4K Front Dashcam
ONLY Front Camera Resolution: 4K(3840x2160p@30fps)
Front + Rear Camera：4K+1080P
Front + Cabin Camera：2K(1440P)+1080P
Front + Cabin + Rear Camera：2K(1440P)+1080P+1080P
Super Night Vision
Using the Sony IMX307 image sensor which are known for their clear low light video clarity. It records video at 1080p @ 30 frames per second and has a 140° lens angle, which is wide enough to cover the entire interior of your car.
Capacitor Powered for Heat Resistance
M550 can operate in high temperatures, up to 158℉, which is higher than many dash cams. This makes it a good choice for those looking for a dash cam to use in hot climates. If you live in a colder area this will also work well, as it can operate at a temp of -4℉
M550 with WDR technology have advanced sensors that can produce a wider range of lighting, allowing them to record in a higher light depth. It is only available on advanced AZDOME models. With the implementation of WDR, M550 can provide enhanced images in the most challenging conditions.
Because the front and interior camera are on the main front dash cam unit, installing AZDOME M550 dash cam is just like installing a dual dash camera. M550 has an adhesive mount that you will stick to you windshield (where to mount your dash cam). Then you will want to rout the rear camera to your back window, the rear cameras will have a cable that is about 20 feet long.
Please connect to 3-lead Hard-wire Kit if you want to use the Parking Monitor function.
After installing the hard-wire kit,if someone breaking into your car when it’s in the parking lot, you can rest assured that your dash camera will always be on and ready to record and LOCK it into Micro-SD card.
The vehicle hard-wire kit connected to fuse box power can uninterruptedly supply power for the dash camera for 24 hours. It can even supply power when the car is turned off.
Emergency Video Lock
The Built-In G-Sensor gets activated by sudden collision and locks the current video file as an important evidence for further investigation.
G-Sensor also records the 3-Axis impact data on a X-Y-Z Axis graph, so you can see and prove when and where you hit that pot hole on the road or where exactly the impact occurred on the google maps.
With Loop Recording, the old footage can be overwritten by new one, then release out the storage,so the SD card will not be fullfilled. G-sensor can auto detects the hit and lock emergency video without overwritten.
Note: We suggest to format your Miro SD card in 30days.
|Camera Type||AZDOME M550-2CH 4K Dual Dash Cam (Front + Rear)||AZDOME PG18S 2.5K IPS Touch Screen Mirror Dash Cam(Front + Rear)||AZDOME PG17 11.8" IPS Touch Screen Mirror Dash Cam(Front + Rear)||AZDOME M17 3" IPS Screen WiFi Dash Cam (Front Only)||AZDOME M550 Three Channel Dash Cam (Front + Rear + Interior) 3.19" IPS Screen 4K Dual Dash Cam (Front +|
|Screen||3.19” IPS Screen||12” IPS Touch Screen||12” IPS Touch Screen||3” IPS Screen||3.19” IPS Screen|
|Resolution||4K (3840x2160 @30FPS) + Full HD (1920×1080 @30FPS)||2.5K(F)+1080P(R)||Full HD (1920×1080 @30FPS)+Full HD (1920×1080 @30FPS)||Full HD (1920×1080 @30FPS)||2K (25x1440@30FPS) + Full HD (1920×1080 @30FPS) + Full HD (1920×1080 @30FPS)|
|Image Mirroring(rear camera)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|SD card included||64GB TF Card Included||32GB TF Card Included||32GB TF Card Included||64GB TF Card Included||64GB TF Card Included|
|Max. External Storage Support||256GB, Class 10 Speed||512GB, Class 10, U3 Speed||128GB, Class 10 Speed||128GB, Class 10, U3 Speed||256GB, Class 10 Speed|
|Battery||Built in Super Capacitor (Only has 1 mAh Lithium Metal Battery used to memory time)||Built in Super Capacitor (Only has 1 mAh Lithium Metal Battery used to memory time)||500mAh Lithium Polymer||200mAh Lithium Polymer||Built in Super Capacitor (Only has 1 mAh Lithium Metal Battery used to memory time)|
1. If no operation is detected after 1 minute, the device will enter screensaver mode. Press any button will reactivate the screen. If you don't need this function, you can close the backlight setting.
2. The length of original cable for rear camera is 6m/20ft, suitable for most types of cars. We also have 20ft 6 Pin rear camera Extension Cable. (Search ASIN: B09CVCWC2Q)
3. If you need to install the rear camera on the rear window of your car, we also have Rear Window Bracket for the inside of your vehicle. (Not included in the packaging, search ASIN: B09J54TB68)
4. 24-Hours Parking Monitor: This feature requires continuous power and AZDOME 3-lead Mini USB Hardware Kit. (Not included in the packaging, search ASIN: B096G6FKZP, DON'T BUY AMAZON'S SUGGESTED HARD WIRE KIT)