✔【Upgrade Bluetooth 5.2 & External Mic】: State of The Art Voice Control, Picks up your voice more clearly. Enhanced Listening Experience, lets you play and control music apps and make calls hands-free. Easily change up your music with your existing Steering Wheel Controls or the Touchscreen. ✔【HD Touchscreen & Big Logo Design】: Simple and elegant 7 inch high definition capacitive...
Clearer and faster. Support 1920×1080 video.
Upgraded from 800*480 to 1024×600 TFT Screen. Adjust the brightness bar on the Home screen.
*Attention, it can even disable the display. Do not operate while driving.
Compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto:
What Is Apple CarPlay/Android auto? - A smarter driving companion. Connected via USB. Choose Auto play mode on settings.
Apple CarPlay/Android auto allows you to connect your iPhone/Android phone to your car and display a simplified iOS-like/Android interface on its infotainment system. You don't install apps specifically into CarPlay/Android auto. Instead, apps on your phone that are compatible with CarPlay/Android auto appear when you use the feature.
(As long as you have an iPhone 5 or newer, running iOS 7.1 and above, your phone will work with CarPlay. )
* It requires users to use the factory/original USB cable that came with the phone for Android Auto/CarPlay connection.
Non-manufacturer-made USB cables may lead to connection issues such as a black screen, or an unstable connection. If you can not get into Android Auto, check if your chrome is the newest version and you have selected Auto play mode on radio settings.
Phone Mirror-Link Technology：Choose A-Link mode on settings. USB Connected.
This A-link Mode is only compatible with phone pixels less than 1920*1080. So it is not for iPhone X, etc. (Described in user manual)
For example: supprots iPhone11(1792 x 828), does not support iPhone12(2532 x1170) or iPhoneX(2436*1125), etc.
* For your safety, do not use this function while driving. Pay attention to legal issues in some provinces. We can not play a movie while driving on the road unless pulling on the handbrake.
Easily enhance your sound quality:
Unlike 2.0-Channel (Left and Right), 2.1-Channel supports a separate subwoofer output(expand your system when you need it).
While this may seem like a small difference, not having a subwoofer can be the difference between okay sound and great sound.
1. Connect the wires according to the definition. Otherwise, the speaker and the stereo will be damaged.
2. If you have a 4-Channel amplifier. Divided into two sets with a splitter. The H901 only support Left and Right speaker(front left/front right and rear left/rear right).
* The signal varies from your local area. An antenna adapter is not included in the package for car models vary. If you're a SiriusXM user, install the SiriusXM app on your iOS/Android device then connect your device to your CarPlay-enabled radio. We suggest you enjoy the CarPlay/Android Auto instead because it is smarter and more reliable.
* If there is no station memory, reconfirm the connection of ACC(red) wire and 12V B+(yellow) wire.
NOTE for Compatibility:
Not for all car models. The car stereo is designed to be connected to your vehicle's steering wheel control wire directly. (If you connect it to your steering wheel control box, it may not be able to support its protocol.)
How to set steering wheel control buttons
1. Find your steering wheel control wire of the original vehicle(KEY1/KEY2(there is no KEY2 in some car models)/ground wire)
2. Connect KEY1 to wheel 1 wire, KEY2 to wheel 1 wire, GND(Black) to GND. (Please refer to the actual harness)
3. Click "Setting", Swipe the menu bar to the left, and find the steering wheel control icon.
4. The Learning Method of buttons is in the user manual. Save the settings.
Equipped with a 12-LED wick reverse camera with guidelines, it can help you park easier.
* It can not be used as a front camera due to the guidelines. If you wanna use your original camera or buy an extra front camera, make sure it is a CVBS signal and RCA jack. Plug it into CVBS video input port(B6 port), AV in Mode.