🚘➤【2023 NEWEST ALL SYSTEM IN 1 DIAGNOSTIC SCAN TOOL】7910 diagnostic scanner for BMW/ MINI is capable of reading and clearing diagnostic trouble codes from all major systems. Including Engine, ABS, SAS, SRS, DISA, TPMS, BMS, Fuel System, Reset Oil Service, Reset EPB, Reset Fuel Pump, EGS Adaption, Battery Checking, etc. 7910 provides you with unique diagnostics, more accurate and in-depth...
Main Features of AUTOPHIX 7910 >>> Deliver a Faster, Smarter, More efficient Diagnostic Scan Tool for Car Owner, DIY and Technician!
The 2023 Elite AUTOPHIX 7910 car scanner offers deeper and more complete diagnostic services, and can do better in terms of repair services compared to other car scanners in a similar range on the market. After comprehensive testing by AUTOPHIX engineers day and night, AUTOPHIX 7910 function has a working range of 94% to 100%(other diagnostic tools can achieve the function of OE scanner only 65% to 78%). Therefore, it is an essential professional tool for automobile mechanics DIY or car owner who are engaged in automobile maintenance.
1. Engine System: Engine device that provides power for the automobile and the heart of the automobile. 7910 OBD2 scanner Support OBD2 cars from 1996 to now. It can support all modes OBDII functions & battery Voltage. Easily identify car problems and determine the engine lights. Help you pass the e-xhaust test and keep your car in the best condition.
2. Auto Transmission System: When the transmission fault light appears on your dashboard, 7910 transmission scanner allows you to read and display the parameters on the transmission system, such as transmission temperature, brake pressure, tachometer drive shaft, etc. To read and clear the faulty codes, and keep vehicles running smoothly.
3. ABS Bleeding: ABS automatically control the braking force of the brake when the car is braking to ensure the maximum adhesion between wheels and ground. Whenever you change a part of the brake system, you will need to bleed the brake system afterward. 7910 Allows you to use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake system.
4. Airbag/ SRS System: SRS is a device that expands the airbag to protect the passenger before the second collision occurs called Supplemental Restraint System (SRS). The Airbag System with good performance is critical for driver’s safety. AUTOPHIX 7910 OBD2 scanner can read/clear code, determine warning light of airbag.
5. TPMS Reset: The TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) Service shows sensor IDs from the automobile's ECU. It includes inputting TPMS sensor alternative IDs, etc. Checking out sensors is all a part of the TPMS carrier function.
6. Battery Register & Battery Maintenance: Re-match the control module and motoring sensor for battery detecting more accurately, clear original low battery information and prevent the related control module from detecting false information and extend the life of the battery.
7. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: 7910 Reset the brake pad after repairs in electronic parking brake system are done. Deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, etc.
8. Throttle Adaptation: In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair.
9. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: AUTOPHIX 7910 Allows you to perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor. Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
>>>>>> OE Level Diagnosis: AUTOPHIX 7910 scanner can diagnose the car more complete and comprehensive, without the help of any other equipment or consulting the guidance of high-end technicians. Advanced and complete functions, quiet and simple operation process.
>>>>>> Quick Diagnostics: With the help of the advanced GD processor, the AUTOPHIX 7910 scanner provides fast and smooth access to each module. You can read code, live data, and clean code within seconds of each individual module. If you choose to scan automatically, the entire system diagnosis can be completed in 20-35 seconds.
AUTOPHIX 7910 is a unique automotive tool that provides professional diagnosis for BMW vehicle group and supports all car electronic control module. can save you thousands of dollars on car repair services every year.
>>>1. Powertrain Module: Engine System, Transmission System, Battery Energy System, Wheels System, Transfer case, Electrical Machine Electronics, Diesel Fuel Pump, Gear, and more...
>>>2. Suspension Module: Accumulator Management Electronics System, Steering System, Integrated Chassis Management, Tyre Pressure Control, Active Cruise Control, Braking System, Suspension, TPMS and more...
>>>3. Body Module): SRS Airbag System, Camera, Audio Radio System, Gateway System, Charging Interface Module, Parking Assistance, Power Control Unit, Light, Battery Charging System, Roof, Seat & Door Motor system, Immobilizer, ABS ESP system, Air Condition, Electric Windows, and more...
>>>4. Electrical Module: Centralized control system for engine and power transmission, Chassis integrated control and safety system, Intelligent body electronic system, Communication and information / entertainment system and more...
What Makes AUTOPHIX 7910 Scanner Outstanding?
1. Full OBDII functions: Read Fault Codes, Erase Fault Codes, Read Datastream, I/M readiness, Vehicle Information, EVAP test.
2. Reset Service interval indicator: Oil service, Inspection, Time interval, Correct follow-on service, Display service interval status
3. CBS Reset/ Service: Engine oil, Spark plugs, Front brakes,Rear brakes, Coolant,Diesel particle filter, Brake fluid, Microfilter, Vehicle inspection, E-xhaust emission inspection, Vehicle check.
4. DME/ DDE engine special functions: IQA，Idle speed adjustment, fuel injection rate, CO adjustment, etcClear adaptions, Learn Valvetronic limit positions, E-xhaust gas recycling.
5. ABS/ ASC/ DSC special functions: bleeding routine, Mix-up checks, brake lines, Adjustment steering-angle sensor.
6. Oil Light Reset: AUTOPHIX 7910 scanner for cars offers help to reset the Oil Life Reminder (determine the Oil Service Light) when the replacement of engine oil is done in case of the impurities in oil may damage the engine. So vehicles can recalculate another optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. Your driving safety also gets ensuring.
7. Injector: Code new injector numbers to replace the previous one when fitting the new injectors or after the replacement is completed，The fuel injector is a very important part of the car. If there is a problem, the power of the car may decrease, which will affect the driving experience.
8. ACSM/airbag ECU reset, RDC TPMS ECU reset, Register battery replacement, Reset Fuel pump, EGS Clear adaptions, EPB Electronic Parking brake, Adjustment steering-angle sensor, Evaluate battery charge state.
AUTOPHIX 7910 OBD2 scanner is the newest version from AUTOPHIX TECH, aim to provide shorter diagnostic process & fast troubleshooting. This would be good as a quickly auto scan tool for who do not want to be charged hundreds of even thousands of dollars on a small check by the repair shop, and it’s super-easy operation to do yourself diagnostic work due to support full systems and full functions.
✔️Do you know the specific problem of your car before taking it to the auto repair shop? If no, AUTOPHIX 7910 car scan tool can help you .
✔️Do you want to save more money in diagnosis and repair? If yes, we recommend automotive diagnostic tool AUTOPHIX 7910 to you.
✔️Want to know your battery health? AUTOPHIX 7910 can help you check the battery information and register the battery in your car.
WHY WE ARE THE BATTER CHOICE?
1. Full Systems : AUTOPHIX 7910 support Full systems such as EPB, TPMS, ABS, SAS, SRS, ASC, EGS, TPMS ,Transmission, Suspension etc.
2. Full Funtions : Such as Oil Reset Function, BAT Check Function, ETCS Reset Function, BMS Reset Function, Reset Fuel Pump etc.
3. All OBD Modes : Such as Engine, Read and Erase Codes, I/M Readiness, Data Stream, Evap System, O-2 S-ensor Reader, Freeze Frame, Vehicle Information.
4. Battery Voltage Monitor and Registration :One-click to check the real-time health of your car battery with a graph. Monitor the battery life to replace or change it timely manner to get safe driving. (The voltage is normal when it's in a certain range of values.)
5. Wide Compatibility：AUTOPHIX 7910 has excellent compatibility, it suit for BMW/ MINI car after 1991-NOW.
6. Online feedback: Allows you to submit vehicle problems to AUTOPHIX's professional team for analysis and troubleshooting.
7. 12 Languages Supported (English, French, Spain, Russian, Italy, Portugal, German, Suomalainen, Polish, Dansk, Svenska, Noska Sprak), It is easy to use and the localized language diagnosis report is more professional.
8. Data Stream Record and Playback, Automatic Vehicle Health Diagnostic Report, Diagnostic Feedback, F-ree Lifetime Update.
AUTOPHIX is focus on OBDII tool, which has set itself as a professional supplier in the automotive after market the holds itself to the highest standards of quality.
Detect real-time data from 12V batteries and display BATTERY DATA with fluctuations ranging from 8V to 18V. The discharge voltage of a normal battery is about 12V, the starting voltage is generally 12V, and the charging voltage is about 14V. Our technical team recommends that you monitor your battery and replace it if the battery is not in good condition.
The SRS crash data diagnose and reset. Read the SRS(Airbag) system error code accurately and erase the error code, determine the airbag warning light. To prevent the dreadful danger caused by the airbag not working properly after a collision.
The ABS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear error code, display and save data streams or module information.What is more, the Auto Bleed function will help get air that is trapped in the ABS actuator module out when bleeding your brake lines to ensure that repairs to this vital system are effective and complete.
The EPB function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating/activating the brake control system, assistingwith brake fluid control, brake diagnostics, openingand closingbrake pads, settingbrakes after disc or pad replacement and also readingand clearingEPB/SBC trouble codes. It is also capable of retrieving Fault Codes information from the ECU.
The SAS Calibration Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in thesteering angle sensor .
The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functionson the Diesel Particulate Filter system. The tool will retrieve/erase DPF-related codes, reset the DPF light after thefilter has been replaced, micromanage the injection rate, and burn off collected particles when a maximumfill level is reached.
The BMS function allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery eplacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle, and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change the engine oil and filter based on vehicle use. An oil change is required whenever indicated by the display and according to the recommended maintenance schedule. Whenever the oil is changed, reset the system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation occurs where the oil is changed prior to a service indicatorbeing turned on, also reset the system.
BATTERY RESGISTRATION AND REGISTRATION
AUTOPHIX 7910 support battery registration for BMW group vehicle and motoring sensor for battery detecting more accurately, clear original low battery information and prevent the related control module from detecting false information.
How to register a battery with this car diagnostic tool for BMW? In fact, it’s much easier than imagination. Here is the process step by step: Remove old battery -Install new battery -Enter a new battery 12 digits code. If you still have questions about battery replacement or other detail problems, just write to us, we’ll try our best to help you out.
FULL OBD2 MODES--MAKE YOUR DIAGNOSIS MORE EFFICIENT
AUTOPHIX 7910 have 6 OBD2 modes as read/clear code, view real-time data/vehicle information, retrieve I/M readiness and EVAP system , etc. The affordable OBD2 scanner cannot only retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) but also the manufacturer-specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, aiming at helping technicians quickly diagnose the emissions-related problems.
AUTOPHIX 7910 OBD modes are not only compatible with BMW group vehicles, but also it‘s compatible with all america vehicles after 1996. You don't need to buy any other OBD reader.7910 solves all your problems.
FIX CAR BY YOUSELF--SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Perform a complete diagnosis of your car anytime, anywhere with AUTOPHIX 7910 check engine light diagnostic tool by youself. It is designed for fast use so you can get the results you want in the shortest time with one-click hot keys(I/M or READER DTC) for reading/clearing error readers.
It enables you repair the problem yourself, or let you know exactly what needs replacement in case you need to take your car to a repair shop. This helps you avoid blind maintenance and repair costs that could amount to hundreds or thousands of dollars.