- 10 minute installation plug and play fits factory housing without modifications.
- CAN bus Ready for 98% Vehicles: Our bulbs work with 98% of vehicle's computer system without error, while some sensitive models may require additional CAN bus decoder to be installed.
- Note: The filter system may not be 100% accurate or up to date, please check your owner's manual or the part number on your original bulbs to confirm the bulb size. Refer to "how to pick the right bulb size" in our Product Description.
Fahren H11/H9/H8 Low Beam and 9005/HB3 High Beam LED Headlight Bulbs
All in one Conversion Kit
- Super Bright - 120W, 28,000LM in total. 6500K cool white, 300% brighter than halogen lamps.
- Perfect Beam Pattern - Adjustable 360° locker ring to assure super focused beam pattern, covering 360° with no blind spots. Doesn’t blind oncoming traffic.
- Over 5,0000 Hours Lifespan - Aviation aluminum body, unique heat sink design with 12,000 RPM turbo cool fan provides outstanding cooling performance and durability, equivalent to 100 halogen bulbs.
- 10 Minute Quick Installation - Plug and play fits factory housing without modifications.
- CANBUS SYNC READY - Works with 98% of vehicles without computer system errors.
- Model: H11(H9, H8) and 9005(HB3, H10)
- Color Temperature: 6500K Cool White
- Voltage: DC9-32V
- Power: 120W/4 Bulbs
- Lumen: Up to 28,000 lms/4 Bulbs
- Waterproof Rate: IP 68
- Lifespan: Up to 50,000 Hours
See Wider & Farther
Ultra slim design that provides perfect focus adjustment light beam, simulates the beam pattern of a halogen lamp.Max light output solves any visual problems in front of you giving it a wider and farther view of your surroundings.
360° Adjustable Beam
Adjustable locker ring enabling 360°of movement to obtain perfect light beam.
Upgraded Circuit board with 60W power closest to halogen’s, ensuring that there is no flickering or error warnings for most cars.
Don't be afraid to drive at night or adverse weather.
Fahren LED Headlight VS Halogen
How to pick the right bulb size for your vehicle?
- The filter system may not be 100% accurate or up to date, if you are not sure about the size, please confirm with us before purchasing.
- Our bulbs can function as Low Beam, High Beam or Fog Light as long as the bulb size matches.
- Most vehicles take separate bulbs for High Beam and Low Beam function(total 4 bulbs), they may be the different bulb size which need to be purchased separately.
How to Pick the Right Bulb Size?
- Check your owner's manual, the part number on your original bulbs or search "automotive bulb look-up" online.
- Select your vehicle model in the filter system of the product detail page to double check the fit.
- Refer to the "Notes". Such as:
- "Notes: Low Beam Headlight(w/halogen capsule headlamps)" means our bulb fits your car as Low Beam only if your car comes equipped with halogen capsule headlamps.
- Some sensitive vehicle,such as Ford, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Volvo, Lexus, Chrysler, min and etc. may require additional CANBUS decoder to be installed.
| Series || Ursprung || Ursprung || Ursprung || Ursprung || Ursprung || Ursprung |
| Waterproof || ✓ || ✓ || ✓ || ✓ || ✓ || ✓ |
| Color Temperature || 6500K Cool White || 6500K Cool White || 6500K Cool White || 6500K Cool White || 6500K Cool White || 6500K Cool White |
| Power || 120W/4 Bulbs || 120W/4 Bulbs || 60W/Set(30W/Bulb) || 60W/Set(30W/Bulb) || 60W/Set(30W/Bulb) || 60W/Set(30W/Bulb) |
| Pack || Pack of 4 || Pack of 4 || Pack of 2 || Pack of 2 || Pack of 2 || Pack of 2 |
| Lumens || 8,000LM || 8,000LM || 8,000LM |
| Power || 60W/pair || 60W/pair || 60W/pair |
| Plug and Play || ✓ || ✓ || ✓ |
You can add, text, html, images and videos as well to the tab from product settings area