【POWERFUL CAR JUMP STARTER】The GOOLOO GT1500 portable lithium car battery jump starter pack can easily jump start a dead 12V battery in seconds with its 1500-amp peak current, even in extreme temperatures (-4°F~140°F) - workable for gasoline engines up to 8 liters and diesel engines up to 6 liters - up to 30 jump starts or can stand by for...
Tags: Automotive , Battery Chargers & Portable Power , Jump Starters , Tools & Equipment
15V/10A DC Power Source
This jump starter pack can also be worked as a compact portable 15V/10A DC power source for 12V car accessories, e.g tire inflator, car refrigerator cooler, car vacuum cleaner and so on.
Rechargeable Lithium Jump Starter
This battery jump pack can be charged via the USB-C port. It takes about 5 hours to charge it up. It's a necessary jump starter power bank to store in your car just in case any emergency happened.
Best Gift Choice
Bring this battery booster power pack to the people you love as a best road trip companion. It will help them out of stuck just like you do in daily life.
* Make sure the portable jump starter is over 50% charged (2 bars on the battery level indicator) before jump starting your car.
* Only when the indicator light shines a solid green light, can you start the vehicle.
* Please let the jump starter box cool down for 2 minutes after jumping start 3 times continuously.
* Never leave the car starter connected to vehicle battery after cranking your car successfully.
* In order to prolong the service life of the car jump starter, we strongly recommend charging it once every three months.
* Please feel free to contact our service team for any pre-sales or after-saels questions.I wish you a happy shopping here!
|Input||Type-C 15W (5V-3A)||Type-C 15W (5V-3A)||PD 100W Max||PD 100W Max|
|Output||Quick Charge (5V-3A/9V-2A/12V-1.5A); 5V-2.4A; Type-C 15W (5V-3A); 15V-10A||Quick Charge (5V-3A/9V-2A/12V-1.5A); 5V-2.4A; Type-C 15W (5V-3A); 15V-10A||QC3.0 18W Max (5V-3A/9V-2A/12V-1.5A); 5V-2.4A; Type-C PD100W Max; 15V-10A||QC3.0 18W Max (5V-3A/9V-2A/12V-1.5A); 5V-2.4A; Type-C PD100W Max; 15V-10A|
|Discharge Temperature||-20℃ ~ 60℃||-20℃ ~ 60℃||-20℃ ~ 60℃||-20℃ ~ 60℃|
|Charge Temperature||0℃ ~ 45℃||0℃ ~ 45℃||0℃ ~ 45℃||0℃ ~ 45℃|