- LHR 15 MarkIII Built to handle any detailing situation, the new LHR 15 MarkIII is the new frontier of detailing. The ergonomic design allows for precise paint correction with complete comfort. The LHR 15 MarkIII operates at a higher rpm compared to the LHR21 MarkIII. This increased speed provides equivalent correction and does so with a pad diameter and orbit that are more conducive to curved, convex, concave or varied surfaces.
- This assortment of pads and polishes give the you pads and polishes needed for getting started with paint correction and polishing.
- IMPROVED ERGONOMICS The rubberized front grip of the MarkIII offers exceptional comfort for the operator while providing a non-slip surface for control. The improved rear handle also integrates rubberized surfaces for improved feel. Two strategically placed, non-marking, tool rests provide stability when the tool is not in use as well as additional protection against unintended impact.
- "LHR21 or LHR15? WHICH IS RIGHT FOR ME?" - We generally recommend the LHR21 with the larger orbit and pad system for bodyshop applications where panels are polished off the car or for larger vehicles with limited curves and countours. The LHR15 excels as a detailer's tool dealing with curves and countours more effectively. Both tools produce similar results but do so with different engineering approaches.
- PERFECT RESULTS Achieving polished perfection on a surface as efficiently as possible is the primary goal of the BigFoot project. BigFoot simplifies the polishing process, substantially reducing time and producing the optimum result. Thanks to the complete range of polishers, pads and compounds, all designed to work in synergy, BigFoot’s innovative system based approach guarantees exceptional results in less time for virtually any polishing application.
- Made in the USA and backed by a 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects. Repairs handled directly by RUPES USA. Full parts availablilty for products out of warranty.
"Since its inception, RUPES’ commitment to product innovation and quality manufacturing has defined the company as a worldwide benchmark manufacturer of professional electric and pneumatic tools, accessory items and vacuum systems. RUPES commitment to research and development has been the driving factor in the success of the company. The focus on designing and manufacturing products that are in total compliance with health and safety regulations and offer enhanced worker comfort defines each new product initiative. Over the last 75 years RUPES has developed a wide number of patents and created several solutions that have simplified today’s work and increased performances." Kit Includes (1) LHR15III Polisher, (1) 980.027N 125mm/5in backing plate, (1) 9.DACOARSE250 250ml coarse compound, (1)9.DAFINE250 250ml fine compound, (1)9.DA150H coarse blue foam pad, (1) 9.DA150M fine yellow foam pad, (1)9.BF7001 Claw Pad Tool, (1)9.Z1024 Cable Clamp, (1)9.BF9050 blue microfiber towel, (1)9.BF9060 yellow microfiber towel, packed in carton box.
You can add, text, html, images and videos as well to the tab from product settings area