- Wide Compatibility: Maiker rear window flank panel is custom fit for Toyota 4Runner 2010-2020.
- Simple Installation: There is no drilling or cutting need. Place the panel around the rear window and align it to the factory mounting holes. Then fix it with basic hand tools using your factory bolts. Note: The system is not suitable for the 7-seater Toyota 4Runners.
- Quality construction: Made from durable steel construction, the hardtop rear window molle panel features a black coat finish and is specially treated to resist scratches and blemishes.
- Customizable Storage: Designed to maximize the storage space in the trunk by utilizing the rear window area. Store those larger bags, fire extinguisher, winch rope or that shovel you need for setting up a proper camp.
- What you will get: 2 pcs left and right window molle panel + 4 pcs multifunctional tactical storage bag and 10 pcs fastening tape.
Maiker has been focusing on providing more practical products for Toyota owners. Based on our investigation and research, we designed this rear window shelf, which will provide more convenience for those who like to travel long distances. It can give you more space to put things. The panel designed to hold a variety of accessories: first aid kits, camping gear, hydration packs, recovery equipment, fire extinguishers, flashlights, or anything you can fit into a Molle bag or pouch.
- - Toyota 4Runner Accessories
- - Maximize Storage Capacity
- - Keep Items Organized
- - Prevents Overextensions
- - High-quality Aluminum Alloy Material
- - No Drilling Required
- - Sold in Pairs
- - Quick and Easy Install
- - Fits 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner
- 2 * Maiker Molle Panel Rear Window with 4 bags
- Use with Quick Fist Clamps, MOLLE pouches, velcro straps, etc.
- Aluminum alloy construction, CNC cut and formed from, Black powder coat finish Panel
- designed to hold a variety of accessories: first aid kits, camping gear, hydration packs, recovery equipment, fire extinguishers, flashlights, or anything you can fit into a Molle bag or pouch.
You can add, text, html, images and videos as well to the tab from product settings area