【Part Fitment】2002-2017 for Tacoma/2000-2006 for Tundra/1988-2017 for 4Runner/2007-2014 for FJ Cruiser/1988-197 for Land Cruiser/2001-2007 for Sequoia. 【Specification & Parameters】Wheel bolt pattern: 6x5.5"/6x139.7mm, Vehicle bolt pattern: 6x5.5"/6x139.7mm, Hub bore: 106mm, Thickness: 2"/50mm, Thread pitch: 12x1.5, Stud Grade: 10.9, Package quantity: 2 PCS. 【Material & Quality】Made from High-tensile-strength aluminum alloy (T6 billet aluminum), lighter weight and more sturdy compared to steel spacer....
1988-2017 for Toyota 4Runner
2007-2014 for Toyota FJ Cruiser
1988-1997 for Toyota Land Cruiser
1987-1995 for Toyota Pickup
2001-2007 for Toyota Sequoia
1994-1998 for Toyota T100
2002-2017 for Toyota Tacoma
2000-2006 for Toyota Tundra
2010-2013 for Lexus GX460
2003-2009 for Lexus GX470
1996-1997 for Lexus LX450
Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5"/6*139.7mm
Wheel Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5"/6*139.7mm
Hub bore: 106mm
Thread pitch: 12x1.5
- Please sure to clean the rust on the hub before installation, otherwise, it will affect the working life of the spacers.
-Check to make sure the wheel spacer fits perfectly with the hub/axle stub and the inner mounting surface of the wheel.
- Be sure to torque the lug nuts to manufacturer specifications (See it below).
- Avoid impact wrench because improper usage may cause the lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving causing a potential injury or accident.
- All lug nuts, bolts, and torque must be checked the first 50 miles after installation. Then do it every 3,000-5,000 miles.
-Your Factory wheel studs may extend past the surface of the wheel spacers, 3 choices to avoid: 1) Shorten the factory studs 2) The wheels need to have the open slots (cavities) between mounting holes. 3) Purchase a set of shorter studs and replace them with the factory studs.
-For spacers without a lip, If your wheels are not lugcentric, you may experience steering wheel vibrations while driving, please check before ordering.
- No returns or exchange once installed, any issues please contact us first.
65 ft-lb for 7/16'' studs
85 ft-lb for 1/2" studs
70-80 ft-lb for 12mm studs
85-95 ft-lb for 14mm stu