🥇【2023 New Added Functions】From Oct 2022, with the same cost, LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner has been fully upgraded. 👉Click the "Update" to upgrade the system and get 3 more reset services: DPF Regeneration, Injector Coding, BMS reset. So far, CRP129X supports 8 special functions, which is more cost-effective than other auto scanners in this level. LAUNCH always Persues High Products...
Tags: Automotive , Code Readers & Scan Tools , Diagnostic , Test & Measurement Tools , Tools & Equipment
The obd2 scanner is not only suitable for technicians in dealer shops or garages, but also personal car owners and DIYers.
[2022 New Added Functions] From Oct 2022, with the same cost, LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner has been fully upgraded. Click the "Update" to upgrade the system and get 3 more reset services: DPF Regeneration, Injector Coding, BMS reset. So far, CRP129X auto scanner for car supports 8 special functions, which is more cost-effective. LAUNCH always Persues High Products for you!
1. How would oil reset helps your work? 1. If the service lamp is on, you need to reset the driving mileage or driving time so that the service lamp turns off and the system enables the new service cycle. 2. After changing engine oil or electric appliances that monitor oil life, you need to reset the service lamp.
2. How would steering angle calibration help you? After replacing the steering angle position sensor, steering mechanical parts (such as steering gearbox, steering column, end tie rod, steering knuckle), performing four-wheel alignment, or recovering the car body, use CRP129X to reset the steering angle.
3. When would you use the EPB Reset? 1. The brake pad and brake pad wear sensor are replaced. 2. The brake pad indicator lamp is on. 3. The brake pad sensor circuit is short, which is recovered. The servo motor is replaced.
4. How would TPMS reset help you? After the tire pressure MIL turns on and maintenance is performed, the tire pressure resetting function must be performed to reset tire pressure and turn off the tire pressure MIL.
5. When would you use throttle adaptation? 1.The ECU is replaced and the ECU does not yet store throttle working features. 2. The throttle assembly is replaced or the throttle is cleaned. 3. The intake pipe is replaced or removed.
6. DPF regeneration may be performed in the following cases: 1. The exhaust back pressure sensor is replaced. 2. The PM trap is removed or replaced. 3. The fuel additive nozzle is removed or replaced. 4. The catalytic oxidizer is removed or replaced. 5. The DPF regeneration MIL is on and maintenance is performed. 6. The DPF regeneration control module is replaced.
7. When would you use injector coding? 1. Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity. 2. After the ECU or injector is replaced, injector code of each cylinder must be confirmed or re-coded so that the cylinder can better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
8. Battery matching must be performed in the following cases: 1. Main battery is replaced. 2. Battery monitoring sensor is replaced.
LAUNCH scan tool CRP129X supports diagnosing the above 4 major systems of cars by reading DTCs, displaying live data, clearing DTCs, recording diagnostic data, and turning off MILs. A car hobbyist can also make some repair attempts with the help of this LAUNCH car code reader.
2022 NEWLY ADDED "MALL" FUNCTION:
In view of the feedback from many customers that sometimes they need other special functions, such as abs bleeding , but they don’t want to buy additional equipment. So our LAUNCH engineers updated the CRPAPP and added the Mall menu. Users can purchase the desired Reset functions / all systems all functions diagnostics (like bidirectional control, relearn, matching, coding functions) for certain car in the Mall menu as their needs. After the purchase is successful, you can view and use them in the "Reset" menu.
Note: These special functions is optional as your demand, Pls think twice before you buy it , since each one is 49.95/ set/ year. If you need it, please confirm the compatibility before purchase!!!
If the software you purchased doesn't work, you can con*tact the payment platform and ask for re*fund request.
Please touch us at any time if you have any other questions or concerns, we will stand by you all the time.
Q: Lack of charger? A: The charger is not included. The launch obd2 scanner can get power via the DLC of your vehicle and PC. The USB charging cable is in the carrying bag, please double check if you could find it.
Q: Insufficient storage space? A: Please try to clear some cache files and free up some storage space. Here is the path: Settings << Clean up. Or you can try to factory reset the tool. Here is the path: Settings << Recovery. Note: Resetting may cause data loss. Before doing so, please be careful to perform this operation.
Q: The SN Code not registered? A: Please check the time/time zone and network work well. If the issue is still there, please try to factory reset the device. Here is the path: Settings << Recovery.
Q: A specific feature for a model is not supported? A: The official website of Launch provides compatible model searches. However, you are welcome to touch us directly before purchasing, and we will help you confirm the model compatibility promptly, which saves you time and improves the accuracy of the query.
Q: Fail to turn on?
A: In response to this issue, please try the following tips to see if it works: 1. Please try to turn the scanner on after charging for 2-3 hours and check if the indicator light is on; 2. Please try another charging cable available; 3. If it still cannot be turned on, it is recommended that you press and hold the power button of the scan tool for 10-15 seconds to try to turn it on.
Q: Fail to start Auto VIN detection?
A: Please check the following possible reasons: 1. Whether the scan tool is properly connected to the vehicle’s DLC; 2. Whether the “Automatic detection on Connect” switch is OFF. If yes, slide it to ON. For vehicles that do not support Auto VIN: You can manually input the VIN for diagnoses.
The Launch diagnostic tool CRP129X supports displaying real-time live data and battery voltage. With access to the car’s live data, you could drive around while logging data for the O2s, MAF, and injectors. And dive in further by overlaying those data streams or combining everything with items like RPM and throttle position to discover what happened and when.
Diagnostic Report & Feedback
The Launch OBD2 code reader CRP129X has full recording and playback of data. You can save, share, and print the overall inspection report. The scanner CRP129X is a helpful scan tool if you want to show your mechanic exactly what’s wrong with your car. A feedback option can be used to submit the vehicle issue to LAUNCH for analysis and troubleshooting.
Real-Time Battery Voltage Test
With the battery voltage test of the scanning device, you can monitor the battery voltage timely and predict the battery situation according to the voltage waveform change.
Auto VIN & Built-in DTC Library
These two functions make the diagnoses of this Launch diagnostic scanner more intelligent than others. Once connecting the scanner with the car, the scanner will retrieve the VIN by itself, saving steps and tapping it manually. And the DTC library allows you to retrieve the definition of the diagnostic trouble code from the DTC database.
One-Click Online Update
You’ ll never need to worry about your OBDII scan tool CRP129X would become outdated because it supports lifetime free updates：because it supports lifetime free update, to give more features you may enjoy more features, newer vehicles, and better performance. Unlike those tedious upgrade steps that require a computer connection, the scanner CRP129X supports a one-click upgrade. Tap the “Upgrade”, select software, tap “Update” to start downloading software, and then they will be installed automatically.
Change the language of the Launch scanner CRP129X you used from the 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, and Korean.
|Full System Diagnosis||Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission||✓||✓||✓||Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission||Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission|
|Special Reset Functions||8: Oil Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake, TPMS Reset, Throttle Adaptation, DPF Regeneration, Injector Coding, BMS reset||30+||28||7|
|OBD-II Full Functions (10 Modes)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Bi-directional control (Active Test)||✓|
|Auto VIN + Diagnostic Report||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Update Period||lifetime||2 years||1 year||1 year||lifetime||lifetime|
|Update method||One-Click Update||One-Click Update||One-Click Update||One-Click Update||One-Click Update||via PC|
|Operate System||Android 7.0 OS||Android 9.0 OS||Android 7.1 OS||Android 7.0 OS||Android 7.0 OS||ARM|
|Mermory||16 GB||32+128 GB (EXTENDABLE)||16 GB||32 GB||16 GB||NO|