POWERFUL JUMPING PERFORMANCE - 2000-Amp car jump starter can quickly start a depleted car battery, up to 25 times on a single charge. Even if the battery voltage is too low (below 9V), pressing the “BOOST” button will force the car to restart. The Powrun jump starter battery pack can start up to 6.5-liter diesel and 8.0-liter gasoline engines and...
12V DC Output
The P-ONE comes with a 12V DC output port and a car cigarette lighter socket adapter, which can be connected to charge up 12V car equipment. It can be connected to an inflator pump, car-carried refrigerator, car vacuum cleaner, etc.
Comes With Wall Charger
We come with a wall charger that can fully charge the P-ONE in 4.5 hours. One full charge 12 months stand-by, we recommend charging every 3 months to keep the battery active and long-lasting.
LCD Digital Screen
The display shows the battery level and the operating status of the P-ONE input and output. It allows you to control the battery level in real time and reminds you to prepare for long trips in advance.
(1) Do not use this device as a car battery charger to charge car batteries.
(2) Make sure all on-board electrical appliances on the rescued vehicle are turned off before starting.
(3) Please make sure that the power is above 75% when you use it to start your car.
(4) After successfully starting, please remove the product from the car battery within 30s, otherwise it may cause damage.
(5) Do not use the device to continuously start the car more than 3 times.It may cause the product to overheat and damage the product. Each starting should be separated by two minutes.
(6) The product is only suitable for starting 12V gasoline and diesel vehicles. Do not use it on equipment such as airplanes and ships.
(7) In order to better maintain the activity of the P-ONE battery, please charge it in time when the remaining power is 20%.
(8) Do not place the product in an environment where the temperature exceeds 60°(140°F).
|Size (P-ONE)||7.28 x 3.43 x 1.57 inch|
|Battery Capacity||18000mAh (66.6Wh)|
|Output||5V/9V Quick Charge; 5V/2.1A; 12V/10A; 12V Jumper Socket|
|Full Charging Time||4.5 Hours (0%-100%)|