EFFECTIVELY FIX DENTS: All dents can be easily removed with our innovative dent remover tool! It contains all tools needed to repair dents of various sizes and shapes. The kit provides the user with multiple dents pulling methods making it the most complete and versatile dent pulling kit on the market. Include suction cup lifter dent puller and slide hammer...
Tags: Automotive , Body Repair Tools , Dent Removal Tools , Tools & Equipment
1 × Big Yellow suction cup dent puller
2 × Small Black suction cup dent pullers
1 × 100W hot melt glue gun
10 × Yellow hot melt glue sticks
1 × Slide Hammer T-bar dent puller
1 × Golden Dent Lifter dent puller
1 × Silver Bridge dent puller
5 × Black dent puller glue tabs
50 × Blue dent puller glue tabs
2 × Short puller lines
2 × Long puller lines
2 × T-bar head adapters
Slide Hammer T-bar dent puller
Fix multiple sizes of dents
Suction Cup dent puller
For pulling large dents
Silver Bridge dent puller
For medium size dents
Golden Dent Lifter dent puller
For repairing smaller dents.
Rubber Hammer & Metal Tab Down Pen
Use for repairing uneven surfaces after dents are pulled out
The dent puller kit is suitable for most metal surfaces, can be widely used for a variety of items.
1. Clean the dent surface.
2. Put the glue stick into 100W glue gun and connect the power source and preheat for 3-5 minutes. (Please don't connect the car charger)
3. According to the dent size to choose suitable dent puller glue tabs.
4. Then put the heated glue on puller tab, immediately place puller tab in the center of the dent and hold on until it sticks.
5. Let the glue cool for about 8-10 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter.
6. After the glue cooling, use the T-bar dent puller, pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the large dent, use a golden dent lifter puller ( or bridge dent puller) to align and press the puller to pull up the small dent. Repeat the above steps until dents pop up.
7. Check with a Line board. If it's overpull, knock it slightly with the rubber hammer and metal tab down pen.
8. After finishing the dent, use the 95% alcohol to clean the residual glue which on the car surface with plastic shovel.
|2 In 1 T-bar Puller||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Bridge Dent Puller||✓||✓||✓|
|Gold Dent Lifter||✓||✓|
|Glue Sticks||5 Yellow 5 Black||10 Yellow||10 Yellow||10 Yellow||5 Yellow 5 Black|
|Glue Tabs||15 Blue||18 Blue + 7 Black||18 Blue + 7 Black||18 Blue||30 Blue + 27 Black|