DIRECT OEM FIT -Radiator Compatible with 1999-2004 Ford F150, 1999-2003 F-250 F-350, 99-01 Expedition Lincoln Navigator 4.2L 4.6L 5.4L(WITHOUT TOWING PACKAGE) Core Dimensions: 31-7/8 In. x 17-1/16 Inch.Please confirm the fitment before ordering. THE RIGHT CHOICE-OEM part number: FO3010142, FO3010145. This OEM replacement part with 12 months, 12,000 miles warranty. Product dimensions LWH-41.8 x 20.6 x 7 inches AFFORDABLE, RELIABLE...
Tags: Automotive , Engine Cooling & Climate Control , Radiators , Replacement Parts
DWVO radiator is made of high density multi-louvered fins for maximum cooling efficiency. All radiators are subjected to an aging and endurance test, in order to validate their performance under extreme weather conditions. Enhanced package comes with 1x DWVO Complete Radiator and 1x User Manual (with oil cooler , without radiator cap). Fixed foam in four corners for the purpose of fixing the radiator, no bending and no damage.
OEM Part Number: FO3010142, FO3010145
That fold-able & orderly-arranged aluminum fins offer a large sufficient area for quickly dissipating heat.
Aluminium Oil Cooler
Aluminium oil cooler has better heat dissipation performance than stainless steel ones to cool down your vehicle more quickly.
Each radiator will pass professional test before delivery to ensure no leakage.
Regularly clean your radiator to prevent clogging that may lower cooling efficiency. Don't mix different brands of coolant.
|Core Size||31.89" x 16.85"||26.38" x 13.7"||28.7" x 17.2"||32" x 17"||20.8" x 23.7"|
1. The radiator cap fails to release the pressure reaching the maximum value if the cap does not pass the product test.
2. Continuously increasing radiator pressure may result from a damaged thermostat that is unable to circulate in a large area.
3. The high temperature of the water tank may be because the radiator fan does not work.
4. Expel the air from the cooling system by referring to a user manual or repair manual.
5. Please add coolant refer to a user manual.
6. Please wait until the stream subsides before opening the hood, because hot engine compartments may result in serious injuries.
7. Please stop your vehicle once “ENGINE OVERHEAT/ HIGH TEMPERATURE” shows on the dashboard or if there is steam coming out from under the hood.
8. Please keep your hands or clothing away from the fans and belts. Otherwise, clothing (tie, scarf, etc.).
9. Do not loosen the radiator cap until the engine and radiator are cooled down.