Warning: Packaging: one scraper, one water sprayer, One-way mirror film Measurement Method:(1) Measure the height and width of the glass and count the number of glass blocks with the same size.(2) Calculate the length dimension required for the corresponding width.(3) Multiply the original length dimension by 1.05 to calculate the length.(4) Place an order in the store to purchase the...
Packaging: one scraper, one water sprayer, One-way mirror film
(1) Measure the height and width of the glass and count the number of glass blocks with the same size.
(2) Calculate the length dimension required for the corresponding width.
(3) Multiply the original length dimension by 1.05 to calculate the length.
(4) Place an order in the store to purchase the closest length quantity to the length dimension, and the length is assumed to be continuous.
UV BLOCKING and HEAT CONTROL:This anti-glare reflective window film is designed to sun blocking and keep out 90% of harmful UV rays and 85% of infrared rays which can damage the eyes and the skin. Heat insulation window tinting film for home can save energy for intense summers, and provide coverage year round thus reducing expensive heating and cooling costs for your home.
SUPERIOR DAYTIME PRIVACY PROTECTION :Applying our window privacy film see out not in lets you see out and does not let prying eyes see in during daytime while letting natural lights in, and from the outside, the glass shows a mirror like reflective surface. NOTICE: When the inside light is stronger than the outside light at night, the house window tint CANNOT provide privacy, and the mirror reflective effect will disappear. Do remember to draw the curtains during the night.
SELF ADVANCED APPLICATION :This window tinting film uses self adhesive to easily stick to the window with glue design. Just clean the window, soak the sticking surface film in water and apply with a squeegee to remove excess water and air bubbles. Our one-way window films can also be removed with no sticky chemical residue! Tips: Watching our installation video will be very helpful.
MULTIPURPOSE USE :home window tint film privacy can be used in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, sliding doors, commercial buildings, offices, waiting areas, attics, enclosed porches, and anywhere with glass windows where you want to block the sun's harsh UV light or intense heat. (Window privacy film CANNOT be applied to DOUBLE-PANED glass)
TRUSTED AFTER-SALES SERVICE :We want to provide you with the best one way window tint privacy, as well as with excellent customer service you can rely on. In adding it to your shopping cart, you take the first step towards privacy. We'll always be here to answer questions and provide quick support. The ball's in your court now, try it out, you'll surely be glad you did.
1. Window film privacy one way with different colors can provide multiple choices, make you to enjoy natural sunlight without compromising your indoor privacy during daytime.
2. The privacy effect of Window film will be different as the light and angle changes.
3. Single plane fluoroscopy: One-way perspective means that the strong side of the light can not see the dark side of the light, that is, when the indoor light is stronger than the outdoor, people outside can see the people inside. Generally speaking, people outside cannot see people inside during the day
4. Different effects during the day and night: the outside glass will show the mirror effect during the day and keep your privacy, when the indoor light is stronger at night, the outside glass will lose the mirror effect, and people outside can see inside.
5. Mirror effect: The mirror effect means it has a slightly reflective effect, not as perfect as real mirror.
Step 1: Clean the target surface of the window, make sure no stain is left.
Step 2: Measure the width and the height of the target area, cut the film and leave an extra 2-3 cm on each side for easier adjustment.
Step 3: Peel off the transparent film.
Step 4: Spray A LOT OF soapy water onto both the window surface and the backside of the static film.
Step 5: Paste the wet side of the film onto the wet glass, smooth the film with hands.
Step 6: Use the squeegee to remove extra water and bubbles from the center to the around with proper strength.
Step 7: Trim off the margins.
Step 8: Wipe out surface water with a lint-free towel.
Useful Tips for Installation:
1. Before pasting, remember to tear off the protective film.
2. Cut the film to a size of 2-3 cm from the window frame to avoid falling or curling.
3. Spray enough water onto the window and the backside of the film during the installation progress, the more, the better.
4. If you want to remove it, simply peel the window film from any corner. It comes off cleanly without residue.
5.The window film only works on smooth, clean and flat glass doors and windows. Double pane glass, frosted glass, cut glass and all of the processed glass is NOT workable.
6.Teamwork will be more helpful.