★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales...
1. Stable digital wireless signal: No interference, no flickering picture, stable working range.
2. Wireless for easy installation (Wireless means there is no need to run the video cable from rear to front. Please kindly note that the camera needs to take power from the reverse light.)
3.Build-in transmitter on camera, save place and Installation
4.High compatibility for Truck, Car, Pickup Truck, SUV ,Mini Van ,small RV( suit for vehicles which are less than 36ft )
5. Two channels: The system can add second camera(license plate camera or rv camera), you can observe the driving situation of the road from multiple direction.
Important tips for customers:
1. The wireless signal transmission is used between the display and the camera, but the display and the camera require power supply respectively. The camera can be connected to reversing lights or driving lights.
2. When you need to use it continuously, please connect the camera to the driving light; when you only need to use the system when reversing, please connect the camera to the reversing light. We recommend using a DC12V power supply to power the camera.
Stable digital signal transmission
Super Night Vision
Durable camera（Waterproof and high temperature resistant）
150° Wide Angle
Due to some areas is too high temperature, here are some tips for you to use a backup camera kit longer in summer:
1. Park your car in a cool place to escape the heat.
2. If the temperature inside the car is too high, you can turn on the air conditioner to cool down.
3. If time permits, we should first open the doors and windows to ventilate and cool down.
4. Install the monitor in a place where it can be temporarily removed when not in use and installed when needed.
5. Blocking the front glass can effectively reduce the temperature inside the car.
6. Apply a film to the window to block the heat and ultraviolet rays inside the sun.